Expo 'De Berlijnse Muur: symbool van de Koude Oorlog'
Ter aanleiding van 30 jaar val van de Berlijne muur
loopt er momenteel een tentoonstelling in de commandobunker van Kemmel.
- Berlin before August 13th 1961
- Berlin 1977
Berlin 1977: This is the year in which for the first time I went to Berlin with Hantal Kortrijk. In the Bernauerstrasse we were on an observation tower looking at the East considering how grey it was. We could see the Wall between East- and West-Berlin with no man's land, towers, antitank protection, etc. This trip made a deep impression on me: how this town was split in two, how roads, tramlines, metro suddenly were blocked, how family and friends got separated.
This became the beginning of my passion revolving these themes.
- Berlin 1989-1990
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Holocaust Monument
- Joods Museum
- Berlin Bears
- Palace of the Republic: DDR
- Corner Potsdamer Platz - Stresemannstrasse
- Government Quarter
- Main Station
- Teufelsberg or Devil's Mountain
- Squat Tacheles
- Dag of Unity: national holiday
- Fall of the Berlin Wall 20 years ago: Dominoes
- Peaceful Revolution: 20 years
- 20 year reunion
- European Comenius project 03.10.10
- Dreilinden: Border Berlin DDR 03.10.10
- DDR Museum 03.10.10
- Tempelhof, former airport 03.10.10
- History on Trabant
- Trabant, Volkswagen of the DDR
- Honeckerbunker 5001
- Spreepark: faded glory
- Berlin in general
- 50 years construction berlin wall
On this website you can see how you can turn it on.